Thursday, June 18, 2009

My man turns 24 today


I am crazy about this man and how do you show the person you swoon for how special he is on his very special day? Well by working of course and postponing the celebration for next weekend.

Blah I know I can't do much from here but I need the $$$$ to do it up for his day because dimes aren't even in my bag right now
I feel aweful I don't have anything up my sleeve for his bday but I am planning on taking him to iHop on saturday morning and I hope he's down for a tour at the Brooklyn Brewery with some free beer at the end of it on sunday because it's my special plan along with a dinner my mother is cooking up for him that night. I really really illy wanna hire a limo with a stocked mini bar to take us to a Mets game and pick us up to go home instead of the beer tour but I know it's not in my budget right now :( I know the tour sounds like a good idea to me but Phil is always full of surprises sometimes he likes what I like and sometimes he's not into it at all so when I surprise him without him mentioning already that he wants/likes it, it's usually a fail so cross your fingers for me babies.

posting pix of the day to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment