Monday, June 15, 2009

Is it travesty? In search of treasure para mi corazon


I feel like a little wife at home but then whatever o'clock hits and I have to walk home.. I don't know what the real hesitation is to move in with Philip but actually scratch that my fear is not being able to be motivated enough to hold a full time job and school at the same time. I need to act fast right now because Phil's lease is almost up in September and I want to do so much before my money is set aside for rent. I'm pretty scattered around a bit right now. I'm hopefully going to help out on a short this week for my friend chris and hopefully jump back into the money pit planet hollywood soon! I can't wait to start making some cash.. I feel like such a broke ass lately....

bah I don't have much to blog about today

No comments:

Post a Comment