Friday, September 28, 2012

LOVE I can't get enough of it

I believe god gave me the ability to go far in life and I believe the law of attraction is real. I believe that god watches what I do with the abilities he's given me and has shed light on paths for me to which I decide if I want to follow his direction.

I believe deep inside that there is a reason for every encounter in my life.

There is a reason I took the L train at 8th Avenue to go home with a bunch of girls I just met instead of taking the M train straight home alone.

I met the love of my life on the L train at 8th Avenue, and those random girls helped me meet him.

I believe my mother was moved so much by the book the Secret that she enlightened me with it and taught me we call upon our own "luck" that there is a law of attraction.That moment has influenced every major life decision I've had since then.

I quit jobs on not just an instinct but with confidence that I deserve better, I WILL get better and I WILL succeed.

and I have found something I love to do.

Now, I am coming into this part in my life where I'm excited, anxious, desperate, passionate, enthralled, emotional, head over heels in love. Can you imagine feeling every damn feeling in the span of 20 minutes? It's exhausting and overwhelming.

I will look at him and look at us a year from now and laugh and think why was it such a big deal.

I feel like what it is that I'm calling into action in my life as it's happening and it's so. damn. exciting. I really can't contain myself.

"Everyone wanna know what my Araceli's heel is, LOVE I can't get enough of it" -Jay Z



No comments:

Post a Comment