Wednesday, July 22, 2009

bring your fancy pants



the pic is of my in my empty room in alfred a day before I left... months have passed and I don't feel regretful and it feels like all of the angst I had for years was flushed out I don't have the same desires to flee from new york city as I did before. I guess it's good riddance than. I'm building blocks again and setting up a reward for my best efforts already. I started serving at Planet Hollywood again in hopes that people are good to me and it's $700/a week for me again cuz lord knows I need the cash. I can't wait to fast forward some more schooling over again I need to get this debt outta the way and I'll be set. I need motivation right now I need to keep focused but I know I'm just distracting myself from the things I really need to do and now with summer over I'm afraid everything thats been ignored is gonna smack me in the face this fall.. *sigh* I need some hope

No comments:

Post a Comment